[joomla] Joomla/CMS newbie question.

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 09:30:38 EDT 2006

On 7/18/06, David A. Roth <rothmail at comcast.net> wrote:
> I couldn't be more new to Joomla and CMS from a developers prospective.
> I have looked through the Joomla web site, and while everything looked
> very interesting I still have some questions. Forgive me if they were
> addressed elsewhere since it is possible I overlooked them.

Hi David,

I'm presenting Joomla 1.5 next week at the NYPHP July Meeting. You're
most definitely invited :-)

While making the talk there will be no doubt a question and answer
session, and you will find yourself surrounded with some very helpful
and knowledgeable people who can easily answer your questions.

-- Mitch