[joomla] is there a better way to accomplish this?

Gary Mort bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Thu Aug 2 14:25:00 EDT 2007

Rolan Yang wrote:
> I thought this was kind of a dirty way to accomplish the task. Can
> anyone offer a better suggestion?

I'm not too familiar with it, but on a per content basis, you can go to
Parameters and set a CSS suffix to be used for the page when the content
item is displayed.

So if you set that suffix on a content item, you should be able to
compare the source of content with and without it and locate the class
that is set for the content item itself and style that with your rounded
corners.