[joomla] is there a better way to accomplish this?

Gary Mort bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Thu Aug 2 15:08:40 EDT 2007

Rolan Yang wrote:
> The difficulty is in the fact that the rounded corners can not be
> created purely in a css class, it requires insertion of some html
> objects (assigned the css classes) before and after the content to
> create the top and bottom of the rounder corner effect.

Ahh.. As I recall there are a number of javascript solutions for rounded
corners that work on the class.  So you just need to give your content
the appropriate class and have the javascript run onload(easily added to
index.php) and it will go out and update all those content items for you.

If you really like this particular implementation of rounded corners for
the way it looks, than I'd recommend modifying one of the java script
solutions to implement this one.