[joomla] Joomla meetings

Gary Mort bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Sat Aug 4 15:10:09 EDT 2007

Just a reminder, if your in or can come to NYC and are interested in
having a monthly meeting, please vote in my poll so I can find out how
many people are interested.

http://www.beezifies.com - Select the meeting poll at least, and if your
interested in an adhoc get together, let me know what days are best.

So far only 7 people, including myself, have voted.  Thursday seems to
be the best day.

Hans Zaunere from the NY PHP group was kind enough to reply to my post
finding out about space to say the PHP group had office space available
that we could meet at.  So it looks to me like a strong possibility that
we can get a meeting going.

I'll run the current poll for a few more days to see if we can drum up
any more interest, than run the top days past Hans for availability, and
then put up a couple new polls to see which week is best for meeting for
the top days(I guess it would go first Xday of the month, 2nd Xday of
the month, 3rd Xday of the month and last Xday of the month?)

Also if the space is available, I'll see if we can go ahead and have an
ad hoc meeting sooner so those who want to get together sooner can while
we wait to settle on a day.