[joomla] Meeting on the 23rd

Gary Mort bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Sat Aug 11 06:07:47 EDT 2007

Just a reminder everyone, we will be holding our first meeting on
Thursday the 23rd to get to see others face to face at the NY PHP event,
as well as decide on a week of the month to meet.

If you can't make it, please vote in my poll so I have feedback from
everyone(poll is on my site, http://www.beezifies.com)

I'd like to meet Joomla users of all skill levels, not just PHP geeks!
I figure it is a good way for all of us to learn something, if nothing
else the geeks can learn why our overlycomplicated little tools and
snippets aren't used by anyone else, and the users can get an idea of
just how complicated changes are.