[joomla] Seyret component -- hosting videos

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at
Fri Dec 14 12:27:09 EST 2007

Hi, everyone -- how was the turnout for the party last night?  I was looking forward to it but I wasn't in the city during the day so with the weather I thought it would be nuts to make the trip in.

Anyway, I have a client who wants to host flash videos on his site and I have installed Seyret.  But I'm wondering how will this affect CPU usage on a shared hosting account?