[joomla] site development

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 16:12:09 EST 2007

I insist on developing on the same server where the live site is going to be, because I've had problems with things not functioning the same way on different server setups.   Not so much with the commercial shared hosts, but webservers that are maintained and supported inhouse by the client's tech team or tech consultant.