[joomla] site development

D. Salemink Klikstudio debbie.salemink at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 16:58:46 EST 2007

Yes you're right, I've had a few hosting problems in the past! I work mostly
on the same server and try to push my costumers unto it when the server is
different I make sure its possible first but generally if you can install
Joomla on a server and it runs okay than its not a problem to move a local
site to it.
so its a good idee to check the server first.
regards,

On Dec 14, 2007 10:51 PM, Donna Marie Vincent <donnamarievincent at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I should clarify this -- when I say the "same server" I don't mean
> necessarily mean under the same hosting account.  Sometimes I will setup a
> hosting account at the same host with the same type of plan.

D. Salemink
Website Workshops
Zomerdijkstraat 1-1 1079WX Amsterdam
+31207726869 +31651611510