[joomla] CafePress and Joomla v1.0.11 and v1.0.12

Ajai Khattri ajai at bitblit.net
Thu Jan 4 12:45:55 EST 2007

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007, WP1 wrote:

> "DB function failed with error number 1146
> Table 'msessie_joom2.mos_menu' doesn't exist SQL=select m.id from
> mos_menu as m inner join mos_components as c on m.componentid = c.id
> and c.option = 'com_cafepress'Cache Refreshed."

The default table prefix in Joomla is "jos_" and for Mambo it is "mos_" so
if you are using the defaults for Joomla then the MySQL query above *will*
fail since its looking for a mos_menu table. Educated guess says you can
probably replace all queries with "jos_" instead of "mos_" in the table
names.

Of course, Im assuming the table structures (number of fields, name and
types of fields) is the same between Mambo and Joomla but that my not be
the case.

--
Aj. (ajai at bitblit.net)