[joomla] How to handle many friendly URLs to specific pages in Joomla?

Norman ONeil norman at enorm2.com
Sat Jan 27 11:52:25 EST 2007

For a more automated approach to url rewriting you might want to try
some of the existing solutions.

opensef is open source and quite flexible although not as easy to
implement with some third party components, but great with joomla
standard components

http://projects.j-prosolution.com/projects/os-projects/project-
opensef.html

SEF Advanced works extremely well with most of the components that I
have played with although not as flexible as the one above, plus it
is encrypted and cost around $50. http://www.sakic.net

Norman O'Neil
eNorm
P.O. Box 6592