[joomla] Re: How to handle many friendly URLs to specific pagesin Joomla?

Ryan W. Ozimek cozimek at picnet.net
Mon Jan 29 11:04:35 EST 2007

I agree, OpenSEF really gives you a lot of power to create URLs just as
Kirill is looking for.  We happily use it on our site with ease.

Best,
Ryan

Empower your organization with a new Web site!
Non-Profit Soapbox
http://www.nonprofitsoapbox.com <http://www.nonprofitsoapbox.com/>

Ryan W. Ozimek
PICnet, Inc. - http://www.picnet.net <http://www.picnet.net/>
1341 G St., NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
P: 202.585.0239
F: 202.393.0712
"Empowering the missions of non-profits through technology"

  _____