[joomla] IE6 & Vista --> was Paypal Developer Day

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 13:03:18 EST 2007

So I signed up for Paypal Developer Day for this Thursday and when they called to confirm they said I need to bring my laptop.

What laptop?!  I've been thinking about finally buying a laptop, and was looking at one with XP at Toshiba.com, but I don't have time to order it and all the ones in the stores are Vista.

Has anyone set up IE6 to run on Vista using VPC?  I need to be able to test in IE6.

Or has anyone bought a Vista laptop and downgraded to XP?

I didn't want to have to buy all new software, but my Photoshop 7 is so out of date, I may as well.

Is 2GB enough to run Photoshop, Dreamwever, Fireworks, text editor and several browser windows at the same time?  Someone said Vista uses 1GB just for the OS.