[joomla] IE6 & Vista --> was Paypal Developer Da

Anthony Ferrara ircmaxell at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 14:16:13 EST 2007

> That said, I didn't have the budget for a Macbook,
> so I went with a
> refurb Dell and have been cursing Vista every since.
I can confirm the cursing... LOL...

I personally don't care for Macs (It's the lack of
hardware interoperability that I don't like...
Windows/*nix you can buy almost any piece of hardware
and make it work.  Mac, you need to buy the hardware
from them.  I'm not talking about hard drives here,
I'm talking video capture, audio capture, gaming
devices, mp3 players (others besides IPODs do exist),
etc...).

I'd get a nice cheap laptop, ditch VISTA for XP, and
then install Linux as a dual boot.  (stay away from
Ubuntu until they can get the laptop hard drive fix in
place).  XP shouldn't be hard to load since most
manufactures (decent ones anyway) have the drivers
available right on their website.