[joomla] Book reviews up, could I have been more disorganized and confusing?

bz-gmort at beezifies.com bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Thu Nov 8 11:36:48 EST 2007

I started out with Sobi for book reviews, than added Joomlib for the
library and used it's book review function.

So what did I do?  I left the menu link for SoBi up labeled as "reviews".

Could I have been less organized?

Noooo.

In any case, the reviews are combined with the library, and I've removed
the review menu link.

I've gone through and added my thoughts to just about all the books.
Note: I tend to be pretty brutal on books.  I think if your paying 50$
or thereabouts on a book, I'm expecting a textbook, not what you get
these days from most companies.

That doesn't make the books useless, just most times they are useless
/to me/(The general about Joomla books are no longer applicable for me)
or not worth the money /to me/(I'd say most books are at least 10, if
not 20$ more than I think they are worth).

So please, feel free to add your own reviews and contradict me, give
people multiple points of views.  Or validate my feelings.

The direct link to the library is currently:
http://www.joomlanyc.org/index.php?option=com_joomlib&Itemid=16

You can also use it to request to borrow a the book at the meeting and
return it at the next meeting(or media mail it back).