[joomla] Slideshow from last nights meeting

Ben Hornedo benny at hornedo.com
Mon Nov 12 15:57:55 EST 2007

I think you may want to look into using the {mosloadposition} mambot. If I
understand you correctly you want to display a menu in a content item. One
way to do this would be to create another menu and COPY each of your wrapper
menu items to the new menu. Then set the menus module to display in an
unused module position (lets say user7). The go into the content item where
you want to add the list of wrapper items and add a {mosloadposition user7}
there.

When the content item is displayed (and you have enabled the mosloadposition
mambot) you should see the menu. Since it is a regular Joomla menu the menu
items should have any Itemids that may be necessary to keep things working.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Ben Hornedo

Uptown4.com