[joomla] Book reports

Gary Mort bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Wed Nov 21 10:10:03 EST 2007

Hey guys, don't forget to get those book reviews in.  Even if you want
to do just a preliminary overview on our site, and then revisit it in a
few weeks when you finish the book(and wait untill then to post to
Amazon) it would be helpful for me to point our sponsors to the site and
let them know we are moving forward with the reviews.  O'Reilly has some
sweet books coming out over the next few months that, while not Joomla,
are very good on the web design/php end with what looks like yummy ideas
for incorporating into Joomla.

So let's show them we appreciate their support.

As for Packt, they have a book on making cash with Joomla that I should
have by the next meeting for some poor sa....erm lucky member to borrow
and review.

-Gary