[joomla] Embed PHP in Joomla's HTML?

Anthony Ferrara ircmaxell at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 13:15:06 EST 2007

Well, I did some updating to this script.  It now
supports more than just php...

{php}echo "this is some php code";{/php}
{phpfile}/path/to/php/file.php{/phpfile}
{js}alert("This is javascript!");{/js}
{jsfile}http://www.mysite.com/jsfile.js{/jsfile}
{htmlfile}/path/to/html/file.html{/htmlfile}

The html file will attempt to only use the content
within the <body></body> tags...

Again, this is 1.5 native (and hence doesn't work on
1.0).

Download 1.1 at
http://www.joomlaperformance.com

http://www.joomlaperformance.com/component/option,com_docman/

http://www.idealagent.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

http://forum.mamboserver.com/showthread.php?t=39551&highlight=konlong

> >> On a side note, would be kind of nice to include
> >> this functionality
> >> in the core of Joomla and say, let the super
> admin
> >> decide what level
> >> of user can use it.
> >>

> >> Norman O'Neil