[joomla] Joomla meeting for the 13 canceled, Joomla meetup for the 6th instead

Gary Mort bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Wed Nov 21 13:49:13 EST 2007

There are a lot of commitments in december, so I have decided to cancel
the december 13th meeting and instead have a december 6th meetup.

90% sure it will be at Robert Half,  we'll make it a hackfest to discuss
Joomla problems, fix things, or get some small changes made.  If anyone
wants to setup a *AMP server on their laptop and setup Joomla, I'll try
to pull the various *amp packages and burn them to DVD along with some
Joomla install packages and we can install them for people to play with
at the meetup.