[joomla] Rackspace

bz-gmort at beezifies.com bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Tue Oct 9 14:36:36 EDT 2007

Mitch Pirtle wrote:
> Not anymore - I'm happy paying someone like ServerBeach.com to walk
> the hardware-treadmill while I move on to more important stuff.

After looking over the various suggestions...it looks like there really
is no point in having my own hardware, the cost difference between
dedicated and rack space is almost nothing.

I suppose if my wife get's a new digital camera and starts taking
videos, I might need my own hardware to hit that Terabyte diskspace
cheaply.... hmm....  Now that I think about it, she probably will be
getting one in the next few months before the baby comes.