[joomla] Rackspace

Anthony Ferrara ircmaxell at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 15:31:57 EDT 2007

Oh this is not true... Take my example... I run a Dual
Xeon 2.4Ghz server with 2GB Ram and dual 36 GB SCSI
RAID 1.  Plus I get 1.3 TB bandwidth over a 100 mbit
port.

Now, I paid $700 for the server, and $50 per month.

The same server would cost me AT LEAST $150 per month
(prob more like $250, but lets look at the
cheapest)...

So, after 1 year, it saves me $500.  After that, I
save $1,200 per year by using my own hardware...
That's not a small amount...