[joomla] JoomlaPerformance's New Tool

Anthony Ferrara ircmaxell at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 12:23:51 EDT 2007

Remember the webpage optimizer?  That wonderful tool
that showed you how many images (and what size) your
page had? Well, JoomlaPerformance has come out with a
new and improved version!  Completely written from
scratch, I added a few features I though were
completely lacking from the origional...  One of which
is benchmarking the server (not just the HTML)!  It
also gives you the true time it took to complete each
request (just as a user would experience).  No more
poor estimates of download times... Check out the
Performance Grader at Joomla Performance.com (it's
under tools), or at
http://www.joomlaperformance.com/component/option,com_performance/Itemid,52/