[joomla] Joomla questions

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 13:42:56 EDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 3:45 PM, Andrew Markushin <scullion at web.de> wrote:

>  Hi folks
>
>  I was looking for a Joomla mailing list and came across yours, which seemed
> to be the most decent one among all I looked at. (I don't really like
> participating in forums because of their "usability" features.)

I don't do forums often due to the trolls. As the moderator of this
list I can assure you there is no leniency here as a result ;-)

>  I'm new to Joomla and have a couple of questions about this CMS, but I'm
> not sure whether your group is the right place to ask, for you've been only
> talking about some meetings and conferences until now.
>
>  May I still ask some silly questions :-) here, or would you rather redirect
> me to some other place where I could do it?

Maybe asking if you can ask a question can be called a silly question,
however let 'er rip! This is a pretty fun list of good people, and
everyone here pitches in where they can. You'll be surprised at the
breadth of knowledge and skills on this list.

-- Mitch