[joomla] Re: Joomla questions

Andrew Markushin scullion at web.de
Thu Apr 24 15:39:29 EDT 2008

Norman ONeil wrote:
> Yes that is pretty simple, it is an option in the template manager
> Norman O'Neil

Thanks, Norman. The only options I found there change the template
statically and apply to the whole template, i.e. to all the "pages" this
template is installed for. (Hope I was looking at the right place.) What
I'd like to achieve, however, is a dynamic template change. I know this
can be done by using modules, but modules belong to content and not to
layout (right?). Consider this a "principle" question. :-)

--
Andrew