[joomla] Need Joomla 1.5 book recommendation for Webmasters

David A. Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 23:53:11 EST 2008

It's a follow-up not a review. If people are interested, I will ask
the Webmaster I turned these two books over to for comments after
allowing enough time to get familiar with them.

If anyone knows of other Joomla resources that are good for Webmasters
please let us know. Thanks!

David Roth

:)

Is that your review or someone elses?