[joomla] Need Joomla 1.5 book recommendation for Webmasters

Leam Hall leam at reuel.net
Wed Dec 10 07:14:51 EST 2008

I an up to Chapter 6 of "Barrie" and am enjoying it as a read. In th
enext couple days I plan on re-starting the Joomla based web design I
had gotten confused on before; that should give me a better feel of how
much I've learned.

While I'm sure there are web resources that cover everything Barrie
does, I save money by spending a little. Keeps me from Googling and
trying and then having to Google again. Besides, I can read my book in
the living room and don't have to worry about the dog or kid breakig
it.  :)

Leam