[joomla] Two Joomla sites on one hosting package?

ozzie sutcliffe oz.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 11:14:15 EST 2008

Umm I have learned over the years to never 'negotiate' an opinion.
It's up to you to decide whether its secure or not   ??
Good practice / best practice earns that title by its own ability..lol
If you are to embark on career doing Joomla your should really make an
effort to understand some of the stuff I pointed out.

oz