[joomla] Two Joomla sites on one hosting package?

Leam Hall leam at reuel.net
Thu Dec 11 10:54:22 EST 2008

Hey Oz, valid points. Let me ask though, if both sites are under my sole
control is there as much of a security issue?

Workload wise I'll use maybe 5-10% of Joomla. The personal site is
mostly a demonstration of my work, the second site is an opinion/help
site. If the second site *can* make enough to support itself I'd rather
make them separate. However, right now anything that goes into the
sites, dollar wise, comes out of my son's Christmas. Geeky as I am, I
have limits.  :)

Leam

p.s. Sign of the devil is 666. "7" is the perfect number, or so I'm
told...