[joomla] Online document management with versioning

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 12:30:07 EST 2008

Thanks to Mitch for a great presentation last night about how to use KickApps along with Joomla...hopefully I didn't ask to many questions, thanks for your patience.

Just an fyi...I mentioned a great dreamweaver tool to create slideshows...this is just for dreamweaver folks, not joomla...

http://www.dwuser.com/flashslideshow/v3/

I have used it on a couple of different sites, it is very easy to use, especially if you are maintaining your client's content.

Take care all,
--- Laura

http://www.rytechsites.com
Create Dynamic Websites for your Company with Joomla! CMS
Create Captivating Websites for your Business with HTML/FLASH .
....the choice is yours!