[joomla] question about RS!Form

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 08:59:37 EST 2008

I have that problem with one of my sites.  If it's a human filling in the form with spam, there's nothing you can do to stop it.  I don't know how a robot would get through, though.

RSForms records the IP address.  Maybe you can block the IP addresses, especially if they're out of the country.

Donna Marie Vincent
JoomSites, LLC
Web Development using Joomla!™ WDP
www.JoomSites.com