[joomla] question about RS!Form

Fernando Gabrieli fgabrieli at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 09:13:14 EST 2008

you could try with Akismet, www.akismet.com, they have an API that can be
implemented wherever you can use PHP (will submit the message to a server
and receive a true/false spam either if the mail is spam or not)

remember to send as much parameters as you have, you can read how to use it
from here:

http://akismet.com/development/api/

(it will not succeed 100 % of the cases but you will reduce significantly
the ammount of spam)