[joomla] Request

Gary Mort bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Tue Jan 8 08:02:09 EST 2008

BTW, can I get a couple volunteers to handle backup coordination the day
of the meeting just in case?  (We are now -1 day and counting of the
"official" due date, but past experience is it is generally at LEAST -2
weeks and has gone as far as -4 weeks.  In case anyone is wondering, yes
I have been a weeee bit more scatterbrained than usual this past month
or so in part due to this. And for those of you who are dense and don't
understand what I'm talking about, it's a baby.  Official due date was
January 8th.  Name currently leaning towards Laura Rose, as there are a
preponderence of Laura's in our life, and a preponderous of Rose's in
both our families.)