[joomla] It's the Frontpage checkbox, dummy

Gary Mort bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Tue Jan 8 07:50:10 EST 2008

Well, I wrote up a brief summary for the next few months, saved it, and
didn't hit the front page checkbox.

So, I rewrote it, made it longer and more detailed, and it's up now.
Also the link to RSVP is
http://www.joomlanyc.org/index.php?option=com_attend_events&Itemid=19 -
thanks for giving me a nudge Forest.

One thing I forgot to mention:
JUG library: If you have a book from the library, don't forget to add a
review and bring the book to the meeting.  Also if there is a book you
want to take a look at, let me know and I'll see if I can get it for the
library(note: people who submit reviews will have their requests taken
more seriously!!)