[joomla] Web conferencing or video recording for Joomla NYC presentations

Anthony Ferrara ircmaxell at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 11:09:27 EDT 2008

Just a thought on that, I did a web cast using a screen capture/audio program.  So I can talk and it records my screen in the same shot.  Not great for recording a live presentation, but definately good for a webcast type thing (http://www.joomlaperformance.com/articles/webcasts/why_mod_php_is_bad_for_performance_52_58.html)...

I personally Like the divergances/crowd reaction when watching a video like this... (Granted, it can be quite long)...