[joomla] Web conferencing or video recording for Joomla NYC presentations

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 10:44:33 EDT 2008

I just signed up for a slideshare account, and will re-record the
audio part when I upload the presentation. Basically, I can present
"in person" at the meet, and can then re-record the talking part
(without audience comments) for online consumption. I don't think live
audio and the inevitable "wait, lemme show you something real quick"
moments will translate well in that medium, so I can just whip out
Logic Pro - overkill, admittedly - and reperform the talk part, match
it up to the slides, and *boom* as Steve Jobs would say.

Until we find a place with bandwidth, I don't think the live streaming
thing is feasible.

-- Mitch