[joomla] NYCJUG June 12 meeting recap

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 12:24:40 EDT 2008

We were unable to gain access to Robert Half's office due to an administrative snafu, so we walked over to Bryant Park and had our meeting al fresco and with free Wi-Fi!  The weather was perfect for an outdoor meeting, and we snacked on $8 blue corn chips and chocolate rugala.  :-)

It was decided to skip the month of July for a summer break and have our next meeting in August.

Marian, Laura and I will be working on a template for the NYC JUG.  Mitch will look into finding a new home for us.  That's all I can remember.  If anyone has more information about what we discussed last night, please feel free to add to this.

Thanks all!  I enjoyed our meeting.