[joomla] NYCJUG June 12 meeting recap

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 22:35:04 EDT 2008

I will chime in, I guess we just have to focus on getting a new home for the joomla nyc group.

Although we can be gracious, I personally think it is unacceptable for a company to volunteer to host a meeting, and not to have a person from their organization available just to let us in at the door.  If there was a rep. from RH available at 6:30, we would have all been able to get in, that was all that was needed.

Hopefully we will find a new home for our next meeting for 8/14.

But, I must add that the out door joomla brain session was great!  The chips were great too!!!  Light and crispy!

--- LAura

http://www.rytechmemories.com
Create Beautiful movies for your family
Create dynamic websites for your company!