[joomla] Quark to html

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 11:54:13 EST 2008

Has anyone converted quark docs to html?

I have a client whose print newsletter is done in Quark and they want to have it on their Joomla site and searchable.

Their old newsletters are in pdf and I bought the pdf indexer but they don't like it because it doesn't find the page where the keywords are located.

I downloaded QuarkXpress and tried exporting to html but it exported the text as a graphic image, which of course is not searchable.

Donna