[joomla] Quark to html

Graham Spice graham at nuthinwerked.com
Sat Mar 1 12:26:34 EST 2008

Wow, this question takes me back a few years! I used to use an plugin
from Extensis to do this over 10 years ago. It was fairly reliable but
did require a lot of tweaking. Unfortunately, they no longer make it.

Couple of options: easiest would be to copy and paste text into new
Joomla content items. You'd lose the formatting but that helps keep a
site looking all the same. There is an HTML export feature built into
Quark called the HTML Text Export Filter. Finally, there are plugins
currently being developed and sold that do the Quark->HTML export...more
info available here:

    * http://www.quark.com/service/desktop/support/techinfo/view.jsp?faq_id=248

Too bad the PDF indexer didn't work - that would have been the best, I
think.

Best-
Graham