[joomla] monthly meeting?

forest mars compustretch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 17:44:29 EDT 2008

I really would like to be able to make it, but being that it is "9/11" I
have quite a number of other places I am supposed to be.

Did Mitch ever present on Quizilla? having asked that, I should point out I
am *much* more interested in the hub/witness.org since it integrates rich
media uploading and sharing.

best,

-ƒorest