[joomla] question about virtuemart

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 17:52:18 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I have joomla 1.0.15
Virtuemart: 1.1.2

I am having 2 problems:

1. You can not view any products unless you are logged in, therefor the 'public' can not view the products

2. If you login as a 'regular' user, you are just taken back to the virutemart login screen (although they are logged in, just vm doesn't recognize it)

3. Now here is the interesting thing, if I create a new user, and make them an Administrator in Community Builder, even if I haven't created their account in VM, everything works fine!

Can anyone lend a thought to this strange one???

thanks,
Laura

http://www.rytechmemories.com
Create Beautiful movies for your family
Create dynamic websites for your company!