[joomla] basics demos

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 11:59:51 EST 2009

>> start a little early ... they'll make the time to show up early

So you want someone to come in early to teach the tutorial to people who may or may not show up early for it.

As I mentioned before, I propose:

(1) We begin each meeting with a tip from Steve's training newsletter (Steve is sponsoring the refreshments for the meetings);

(2) We hold InstallFests on a regular basis (every 2 or 3 months?) for a day of hands-on practice and help for people new to Joomla.  (We can take turns being the organizer for the event.)