[joomla] basics demos

Leam Hall leam at reuel.net
Sat Dec 12 13:08:23 EST 2009

Sorry, "Little Early" is only about 10 minutes. Since many social events
take 10-15 minutes to get started, you could get a 15-20 minute tutorial
session in.

Of course, if you're targeting a new user base there should be an
awareness of whether or not new folks are showing up. However, if you're
finding newbies hit and miss then yeah, doing the extra work might not
be worthwhile, unless you're trying to build that segment of the community.

Leam