[joomla] JoomlaDayNYC - only 9 discount spots left!

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 22:23:57 EDT 2009

If you haven't signed up for joomladaynyc...now is the time!  We only have 9 spots left at the discounted rate of $69!  Once those are sold the rate will be $89.

Visit the site at: www.JoomlaDayNYC.com

* Note: we have made the day start a little earlier, please check the website for details...

Feel free to email me: li_gordon at yahoo.com if you have any questions about the event!

Thanks,
Laura

Attend JoomlaDayNYC.com!  October 12, 2009 - Register Online!
www.RytechSites.com
Create Dynamic Websites for your Company with Joomla! CMS
Create Captivating Websites for your Business with HTML/FLASH
....the choice is yours!