[joomla] Joomla for Entrepreneurs

Scott Wolpow scott at wolpow.com
Tue Jul 14 09:23:36 EDT 2009

My reply is very similar to Hans.
Are you talking about how to make money with [selling] Joomla or how to
make money using Joomla?
The later has far too many other variables. Lets face it, you could have
the best looking most functional site and you will still not sell many
giant blackboard slide rulers.

In selling you have hosting, design, customizing and component creation.

SW
On 7/14/2009 9:00 AM, Hans C. Kaspersetz wrote:
>> I would like to learn how to generate streams of income
>> through my website. Advertising, selling of leads, selling
>> products, etc. I'd like to learn how to set those things up&
>> how to keep track of referrals from my site.
>>

> Hmmm...... If only this could be taught.  Maybe I should write a book about
> this.  I could make a fortune selling it through my Joomla! web site.  And
> in the process I might setup a merchant account, shopping cart, affiliate
> tracking system and a web analytics to track and monetize the crush of
> traffic referred to my site.
>
> Hans

*Scott Wolpow*
*718.275.7765*