[joomla] Joomla for Entrepreneurs

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 10:07:22 EDT 2009

Yeah, the people who make money here are the ones selling the teaching.  Like the "4 hour work week" book.  I've had many clients who wanted a website based on this type of selling and they have all failed.  They thought "if you build it they will come".  No one came.  They fused over the tiniest details on their site but had no marketing plan or budget.

People are making money selling books saying your website can run itself while supporting your early retirement.

I would like to write a blog about what *not* to do or expect from your website business.