[joomla] Multi Site Possibilites

Barrie North barrie at compassdesigns.net
Tue Jul 21 13:46:08 EDT 2009

There are several multisite extension solutions:
http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-enhancements/multiple-sites
(google too, some got de-listed)

I am not sure any of them are robust enough to scale. We built our own from
Scratch for Simplweb.com

Barrie North
www.joomlashack.com
www.simplweb.com/joomla
www.compassdesigns.net

~Please note, unless we agree otherwise, the contents of this email are
confidential~