[joomla] JTable method

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 12:02:09 EDT 2009

Sometimes it's easier to make the direct calls, sometimes not, depending on what other data you need.

If the table's key consists of more than one field you cannot use JTable.

The table class for that example is probably in administrator/components/com_reviews/tables/reviews.php.

I have that book, too, and didn't get it from reading the book.  I didn't get it until I had to do it for real.  And it's faster to do $row->store than make db update calls.