[joomla] several 1.0 sites hacked this week!

Barrie North barrie at compassdesigns.net
Thu Mar 26 20:04:54 EDT 2009

We found the attacks/IP in the server logs. A financially backed hacker
outfit from Nigeria, go figure. The joys of having a PR9 site =P

Our password was 10 chars including letters, numbers and punctuation. We are
hosted on a "secured" rackspace server.

We don't have FTP running any more!

Barrie North
~Fully Managed Joomla Sites~