[joomla] joomla! Development conference

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 20:28:28 EST 2009

A note from Elin Waring...
-- Laura

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all will consider coming to the Joomla! Development Conference on December 5 and 6, on the campus of Columbia University.  We have an amazing lineup of people (all 4 development coordinators: Louis Landry, Ian MacLennan, Sam Moffatt and Mark Dexter) plus Andrew Eddie, Hannes Papenberg from the 1.6 release team and Aaron Newton from the Moo Tools core team. Plus more amazing people to hear and to network with.

Here's the information
http://opensourcematters.org/devconferenceinformation.html

And registration form
http://opensourcematters.org/developer-conference-registration.html

Elin

Elin Waring
President
Open Source Matters
Part of the Joomla! Project
Providing a flexible platform for digital publishing and collaboration

Just a reminder there is a Joomla User Group meeting in NYC this thursday night...