[joomla] joomla! Development conference

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 04:47:54 EST 2009

Out of curiosity, are there any overviews on what changes going from 1.5 to
1.6?

As hopefully[knock on wood] my wife's surgery will be any monday now, I'm
not about to commit to being away for 2 days at any time till those doctors
get their schedules coordinated and that gets done.  But an overview of
changes would be nice.  Especially if there are functions being dropped
where there are perfectly valid alternates in 1.5 that will be in 1.6, we
can start coding with what works in both today.